Mergers & Acquisitions in Manufacturing: Part 2: Insights and 2021 Outlook
Moderators, Jim Hannan and Laura Madajewski lead a discussion with our panelists on best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and the latest initiatives in 2021 to assist businesses towards successful Mergers & Acquisitions in the Manufacturing, Distribution and Supply Chain industry.
- Anant Patel, Partner (GHJ) https://www.ghjadvisors.com/about-us/people/anant-patel
- Dale Tuttle, Partner (Withum) https://www.withum.com/our-people/dale-tuttle/
- Jeff Saylor, Shareholder, Transaction Services Practice Leader and Director of Audit & Assurance (HLB Gross Collins, P.C.) https://hlbgrosscollins.com/team/jeff-saylor
- David Duke, Partner (Kian Capital) https://www.kiancapital.com/team/david-duke
- Laura Madajewski, Principal, Manufacturing, Distribution & Supply Chain Practice Leader (HLB Gross Collins, P.C.) https://hlbgrosscollins.com/team/laura-madajewski
- James Hannan, Partner, Manufacturing, Distribution & Logistics Practice Leader (Withum) https://www.withum.com/our-people/james-j-hannan/